Rolleston Bed and Breakfast Accommodation
Cedar Park Gardens offers B&B accommodation located in Rolleston, Canterbury.
YES! We are OPEN FOR BUSINESS BUT in these uncertain times, to protect ourselves and our guests, we MAY take any of the following precautions depending on the level of restrictions at the time:
- We MAY choose to serve a Continental breakfast in guest's room, rather than the family dining room.
- We may provide a welcome "cuppa" in your room or in the garden, rather than in the family rooms.
- BELLBIRD ROOM ONLY available UNLESS prior arrangements made directly with us and depending on Covid level restrictions at the time.
- We will provide a “Welcome” cuppa on arrival in your room if requested.
- Guests are asked NOT to stay if they are UNWELL.
- Sanitiser provided.
- Contact us DIRECTLY with any queries, or for our SPECIAL RATES. PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY before making a booking, as depending on the Covid circumstances at the time, it may not be possible or wise to accommodate you.
Cedar Park Gardens is a delightful B&B, set in 1.5 acres of trees, perennials, shrubs and bulbs in a secluded setting at Rolleston, on the southern outskirts of Christchurch, Canterbury, South Island, New Zealand.
Guests are invited to relax in and enjoy our lovely private, spacious country style gardens. Delicious substantial breakfast is included. Option to dine in the evening with your hosts and enjoy a delicious home-cooked meal prepared with home-grown produce and a complimentary wine. Requires prior booking.
Rolleston is situated on State Highway 1 (Main South Rd / Southern Motorway) 25 km from the very centre of Christchurch and 20 min south of Christchurch International Airport. Cedar Park Gardens B&B is an ideal stopover for those travelling to or from the south of the island, or for those who wish to base themselves within easy reach of Christchurch City (without all the hustle and bustle of city life) and to explore Canterbury. Very peaceful and quiet in stunning surroundings.
The Bellbird Room has both a king single and queen bed with en-suite and is suitable for 1 to 3 guests...LEARN MORE BOOK NOW
The Tui Room has 2 single beds and a shared bathroom. Suitable for 1 to 2 guests...LEARN MORE BOOK NOW
Tranz Alpine Scenic Train; Complimentary drop off and pickup from the Rolleston Railway Station for guests.
We provide quality bed and breakfast accommodation in our comfortable modern home which is located 2km off the Main South Rd. Our home is situated at the end of a private lane with secure parking at the door of the guest room. Ground floor, no stairs to climb.
Your Hosts Anne and Ron Finch have many interests and are very willing to help with any queries you may have regarding your stay or activities in the area and can arrange bookings for you. Some French spoken and understood by Anne.